• Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
• The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M6 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
• Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
• Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
• Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
• Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
• 54% more carbon than M4 allows for more weight to be housed within the "Inertia Generator"
• The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes
“Speed Injected Twist Face delivers a hot, yet accurate performance package in the new M6 driver. When you combine that with added clubhead speed through advanced aerodynamics, the result is a complete driver that delivers on all fronts."
— Brian Bazzel | Vice President Product Creation